mercoledì 5 gennaio 2011

Topshop

I had a chat with one of Topshop personal shopper before Christmas (while trying to determinate whether I liked their knitted black laddered jumper http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2113897&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=jumper&pageSize=200).
Apparently hippy and USA will be huge this spring, which would explain these.




hmmm. I'm not much into it. I am never really one to follow trends literally but it's always nice to enter Topshop Oxford Circus and like the image they're proposing for the season because then it's easy to get inspired. For example, the Snow Queen they had going this winter,





well, that kind of everyone had going this winter,


Anyway, it wasn't really my cup of tea but I liked the whole idea behind it, liked the materials, and actually stole an idea or two. But hippy land (again!) does not look as promising. We'll see if they can get me to change my mind... 

I remember not liking Unique collection during Fashion Week: that should have been my first hint!










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento