mercoledì 5 gennaio 2011

A look over winter trends (gettin ready to move on)

Winter 2010-2011 was pretty bloody interesting. I have to admit, I didn't particularly dislike any trend. Which is rather rare. Here are the ones I particularly loved.

1. the Aviator






Ah, yes. You got to love the sheepskin.

2. Camel, coffe, toffe & caramel









and the return of real clothes (why, why did they ever leave us?). High waist smart trousers...capes...shirt...and a lot of cachemire.

3. Snow queen and romance





on which point may I point out DIOR totally scoooored this season.



4. Pretty Poetess







Absolutely lovely. And the book worm glasses too. I just love Vogue's description: "Paper-thin frocks in dusty hues and faded florals have a dreamy, bookish charm" oh dear, I am such a romantic. 


5. Ski Prints


hmmmm, dear old ski!













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento